alrighty soo yesterday before a show i was doing guitar spins and well my strap locks failed me and my secound guitar launched and smashed into the ground. it wasnt my gibson les paul soo i was happy. but anyways the guitar was only like $350 but it was my guitar i use for shred and stuff. im searching for something with a thin neck and something i can get like a thick beafy sound out of. shapes dont matter cause it will be my secound guitar. i have my set of zakke wylde emgs i have from my wrecked guitar soo im open to any suggestions? my price range is anywhere from 500- 1000.

i know the best thing is to go to my guitar store to try them out but they have a low selection of brands soo i might have to go to another town to buy the guitar.
Co-Founder of the I Am Canadian Club, pm me or Mantiscabinet to join

My gear:

Gibson les paul studio
line 6 spider 112
washburn X12 with zakk wylde emgs
2004 pearl protone drum set
Ibanez RG1570? Probably the best thing for shred with a thin neck in that price range.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
um....
try a jackson dinky.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
well i dont have to use the emgs. im kinda looking for something with a locking system. my old guitar had one but it never satyed in tune very well soo i got rid of the thing. but doesnt ibanez have a quicker loading system then some of the floyed rosses?

My gear:

Gibson les paul studio
line 6 spider 112
yeh sorta you dont really need to cut off the ball ends. you could just get the rg1570 and fit some new pickups
i realize this isn't what the thread is for, but if you are into doing **** like that, you should look into bolting your strap straight onto your guitar. that's what i did with my primary guitar. i have the strap against the screw hole, a washer overtop, then the strap button on top of the washer with a 2" screw holding the whole deal in place. my strap would break before anything else happens.
i havnt really played ibanez yet or anything. im not aloud to order anything over the internet soo that kinda sucks also. i was wondering would the dk1 dinky give me like a thinker sound then the ibanez rg1570? and im probly going to tune do drop c or standered D. iv played the dinky but it was such along time ago i cant really remember to much about it. i know the neck was very thin. i know i should be going down to try them but i wont be able to for a few days.

My gear:

Gibson les paul studio
line 6 spider 112
Quote by colen
i havnt really played ibanez yet or anything. im not aloud to order anything over the internet soo that kinda sucks also. i was wondering would the dk1 dinky give me like a thinker sound then the ibanez rg1570? and im probly going to tune do drop c or standered D. iv played the dinky but it was such along time ago i cant really remember to much about it. i know the neck was very thin. i know i should be going down to try them but i wont be able to for a few days.

well the ibanez is made out of basswood which is very responsive in the mids while the jackson is made out alder which gives it better clarity (if i remember properly)