Hey recently I've been thinking of getting a Wah-Wah pedal (no I don't have one ) and I would like to know which kind would be the best buy.

Preferably up to $150 (Canadian). I really don't know about what good for wah so i would like some help with this.
Cry Baby from Dunlop...i think it's within your price range...
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
Would it matter what kind of amp or guitar i'm using for any of these?
well at the local music store i think (keyword) that i can get a dunlop or vox for $80-100 canadian, so imma have to see. Thanks for the help guys.
Are you looking for any particular style for the wah to go with? Or any wah at all?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
well i play alot of metallica and jimi hendrix, and everything in bewteen (that i can) and alot some use alot of wah
I've got a Vox V847 and I'd definatly recommend it. I mostly play 80's rock, and a bit of classic rock.

Any Vox wah.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I would have to say VOX wah is the best. but that might be out of your price range, so i would say go with a crybaby, i used to have one before aquiring a Vox clyde mccoy, my personal favorite, and i found it to be fairly good and would probably be what you're looking for for your style of music. as for a morley... I would highly recommend not getting one. Having been forced to play on one for a couple weeks i would say that they are not good, they are set up awkward, they smell, and are just an overall pain in the ass. so for you i would say go with a crybaby.
How many of you people know you're alive?