right now im stuck with a peavey rage 108 and im looking to upgrade to an amp around 50-100 watts around $150-$300, any suggestions?
i dont' think ou cna get anythign that high wattage, but maybe a vox ad30vt or a roland cube 30. Tehy are both 30 watts and fall a littel under 300
save more and get a line 6
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
i thought i could at least get around a 50 watt for that price range, but are they 100 watt amps really that much more?
A 50 watt is anywhere around $500.00 doolars.
The price depends on quality, but I would also recomend saving up.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
You shouldn't necessarily be thinking about only wattage. You could find a random amp that is 100 watts but it might sound really bad. You are better having a 30 watter that sounds great than a 100 watt that sounds like me humming.
yeah ive been looking into crate or line 6's, which is better?

i really want a mesa boogie, but i dont have the $1500 to get it
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
yeah ive been looking into crate or line 6's, which is better?

i really want a mesa boogie, but i dont have the $1500 to get it

Don't go for either if they are going to be solid state, which the Line6 will be. Crate makes some tube amps but they are more along the lines of Blues and classic rock.