Hey guys

Anyways I bought a new ESP H-1000 Deluxe with EMGs few days ago, it worked fine, a little buzz and not too low action compared to my ibanez rg but ok.

I took it for free setup few days later, they reworked on it, and I got it back. Now I get buzzes when I play without any amp on almost every lower frets on every string except the high e .... whats going on?

Should I take it back and tell them to fix it? I asked the guy to try to make action lower so I can play faster on the higher frets but I dont want buzz, but now i get buzzes on all the fretrs lower than like 10th fret lol.

Thanks!
<< ESP LTD Deluxe H-1000 w/EMGs
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Ibanez IBZ10G 10 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
<< KOSS PRO3AA Headphones
raise your strings there to close to the fretboard
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
The thing is i get low action and they come out very nice in amps, just weird hearing the buzzes playing power chords, is it a big concern?
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
wait is it only unplugged if it is and not damaging your playability that much i wouldnt care too much about it
If it doesn't buzz when it's plugged in, there's no problem. If it bothers you, just turn the amp up louder.
Quote by Danno13
If it doesn't buzz when it's plugged in, there's no problem. If it bothers you, just turn the amp up louder.

good idea
but most of the time it come through in cleans
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
You dont hear any buzz when played clean or distortion, just bothers me alot hearing the buzz when playing chords :|
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
Quote by clanehleader
You dont hear any buzz when played clean or distortion, just bothers me alot hearing the buzz when playing chords :|

errr.... might aswell solve it. so wheres the buzz occuring? have you checked your neck relief?
I mean if you guys think its a complicated problem Im just gna take it back to the shop for free repair in few days again, no issue.

I dont wna mess with it and break it even more sigh
<< Ibanez RG220b
<< BOSS ME-50 & DS-1
<< Crate MX65R 60 WATTS
<< Dunlop Tortex 88mm
If you ask a shop to set it up without buzz and you get buzz afterwards, return it!
I mean, you probably payed for a good set-up and if you're not happy about it they should do something about it!

How is the guitar anyway? How's the neck? Pics?