pls share your settings'

i would really appreciate it!
...Allman Brothers For Life...
Treble=5
Mid=7
Bass=8
Gain=10
Volume=0

Go to the ultimate settings thread stickied at the top, they'll help you there mate.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P

Volume=0

True That.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
"Correct" settings for a Spider are like Bigfoot, UFOs, or Santa Claus. They are all fabled to exist but no one's ever provided concrete evidence that they exist.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
what santa claus doesnt exist nooooooo im going emo now *headbangs to my chemical romance and slit wrist*
Best way to get a good sound out of your Spider is to set it to "off" and play your guitar with no amp at all.
Hi, I'm Peter
hey dirk, in all seriousness, what settings do you run on your mark IV? i just got one and i found some stuff i really dig but im curious what other people are pulling out of them...just ball park...

cheers
Quote by ThisPerishedMin
hey dirk, in all seriousness, what settings do you run on your mark IV? i just got one and i found some stuff i really dig but im curious what other people are pulling out of them...just ball park...

cheers

I'll shoot you a PM later tonight...give you my settings. I use the graphic EQ quite a bit. But remember, the treble control always makes the biggest difference in your sound.
Hi, I'm Peter
my mate has gone home with my ashdown fallen angel and i am left with his rubbish spider II 112!!!! i shouhld have never had let him borrow it! well, atleast he now admits that the spider is rubbish and tube rules!!!! thank god!

anyways, i really could do with some settings to because i am stuck with it till friday! i realli dont think you can actually get good tone out of this!!!!!!
GEAR

ESP LTD Viper 400 with EMG 81s
Jackson Dinky DXMG with EMG 81/85
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60 DSP
Ashdown Fallen Angel Cab 120W 4X12
Keeley Modded SD-1 Overdrive
Korg DT-10 Tuner
Noise gate (cheap)
EQ (cheap)