Hey guys

I know you get this all the time but I was wondering if anyone can tell me a good song with an easy-ish solo.. the only solo that I can play is the nothing else matters solo

Cheers
Kiss - Detroit Rock City. Sounds quite good as well.
When I heard smoking would kill me, I bought shares in Dunhill and Marlboro - Thomas Geraghty

If we don't change it, nothing will fucking change.
knocknig on heavens door or dont cry-guns n roses
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

yea knocking on heavens door by guns n roses was one of the first songs i learnt
sounds pretty cool too
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Quote by Muse-Citizen
when you master of puppets im guessing you mean the 1st one yeah?

both, they are both really easy. for the second one that seens fast, its just repeating one hand motion over an over. it's actually the first solo i ever learned along with mr crowley by ozzy and sweet child o' mine by guns n' roses.
the main thing to remember is to take take it step by step, very slowly, gradually going faster.
Led Zeppelin - Livin' Lovin' She's Just A Woman

Really easy solo, rest of the song is easy to, but it's fun to play
Hoilday- green day (man they suck. . . but thats why its an easy solo)
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
RHCP - Dani California
Metallica - One (intro solo)
RHCP - Californication
Audioslave - Like a Stone
Quote by ias05
can you say AUDIOSLAVE , easy ass solos

Yeah, if you have the right effects. Or at least that's how it was with Rage Against the Machine, I haven't hearn enough Audioslave (but I like most of what I hear).

Um yeah, I always thought that the "Far Beyond the Sun" solo by Yngwie Malmsteen was pretty easy, first one I learned.
The Sympathy for the Devil (The Rolling Stones) solo was the first one I learned.
Perhaps you could try the solo to Burn it Down by Alter Bridge. It might be a bit of a challenge though. And there's always the 2 solos in Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
I'm surprised you guys have only named one Green Day song...try any song off their new album...
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
stairway to heaven?
mr crowley, crazy train, master of puppets

Mr crowley? the Randy Rhodes version aint easy lol, neither is Crazy Train or MoP.

Erm, the first solo to 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love' or some of Muse's stuff.
Ibanez RGA7
Ibanez RG2550E
Guitar Rig 5
Roland Cube 30X
REAPER
Fruity Loops 9
Quote by Riggy

or some of Muse's stuff.

yeah, like Muscle Museum is pretty easy. Hysteria, Plug In Baby (not really a solo but a sweet riff)
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D