Ok, sorry for the previous threads.

I am looking for a guitar that does well for metal.

Around 350 USD, with a steady trem system that I can do crazy divebombs.

one more thing, i want the guitar to have an unique shape.

I am looking at jacksons, not that much for ibanezes because they don't have that many unique shaped guitars with trems (otherwise IC400 would have been my first choice)

btw, good guitar. no bc's please or shootings will occur.
Personally, I would save up my money for a better guitar since there isn't many guitars around your price range that have a nice trem in them at which you could dive bomb like crazy.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Save your money you won't get a decent trem in that price range and the low end JS series Jacksons are a complete waste of wood.
I'd say your best bet is a low end Ibanez, they aren't too bad for budget guitars although the wood isn't particularly good (low grade basswood sucks as does agathis) and the trem will be rather bad. Mind at $400 you're not going to have a lot of variety in what you can afford.
second hand 1570/570?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
just save up another 600 and u could get a much nicer guitar

you'd just be paying for the floyd with 300 the pickups and wood would be total ****
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Jackson SLSMG Soloist (JB/Jazz)
Roland Micro Cube

Member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join.
Last edited by PunishedOne at Jun 25, 2006,
Yeah the Jackson RR3's probably the best bet for your description.

But if you want to get away from the unique body shape, you could get something with a good tremolo for alot cheaper. Schecter's got some good stuff for the price.
yeah, im thinking the same thing. u can pick up a few good, fixed bridge guitars for around $400.

but any guitar around that price will have a suspicious trem.

ibanez FTW in the 500-600 range.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
think about it, floyd roses usually cost about $100, so thats a $200 guitar if you wat a good one, or a $250 guitar with a piece of ****. Just save up, you'll thank yourself.
Dickless.
unique body, go for ESP/LTD they have some good ones, Jacksons also, BC Rich would be the obvious one for odd bodys but you've said no to that, when my current gitar's getting on i'm going to be lookin at an LTD MH they have FR trems and good pick-ups, for $600-$700, but a regular body
go with a jackson RR, personally i like the rr3, but theres also the rx10d
"We could only wonder what he would have accomplished is his life hadn't ended so early"

----Randy Rhoads----
well yeah, but are mostly hardtails.

are u changing ur mind about the trem?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Dunno.
I am getting my new guitar hopefully in 6 months.

I am torn between 2 guitars.

IC400 <--probably with upgrades
or a great guitar with trem as mentioned above (unique shape of course)
Quote by habanerosky
save up to around 2000 and get a prestige (the one with the solid body)

wah!!!! the ibanez prestige rg1570 is only 650usd
Well i don't know whether will I become a shredder or not, because if I am not going for shredding, then I would get the Iceman, if I am going shredding, then probably a guitar with FR trem etc.

hmmm...how about shredding on the iceman? But there is no trem though..
you could always get a trem model and fit a tremol-no so you can convert it to a hardtail if you wish
That seems logical to also get a tremol-no, but I don't know if the trem and the tremol-no is even worth the money if I am going another direction, instead of dragonforce way, i got the Soad way or something..
well you can lock the tremol-no to conventionally make it a hardtail so you get the best of both worlds
I am not sure whether the tremolo and the tremol-no is even worth the money if I am going to use it.

Well i guess I have tons of time to decide, 6 months.

can you shred on a IC400? How will it do with the tremolo? Can I fit it with a trem sometime?