Quote by tryhardslash
dude like every song has disortion

and its called distorting
Why is she wearing pink space boots?
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
It was raining like **** outside... I ended up knee-deep in mud! Abi took the initiative and wore wellies.
Dude, why were you wearing make-up???

That's just....gross.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band

Half the time I play rhythm guitar, half the time I don't. Just so happens that in both of these pictures, I don't. (i'm the singer)

We started the show off with some cool strobe and moving light effects, it was pretty cool... my girl snapped this picture, I have no idea why it turned out the way it did.
^ that is a sick picture. what is with the red squiggly?

and aidy: your bassist kinda looks like one of my ex-girlfriends lol :P: where are you guys out of?
this is when my band played the Cavern in Liverpool

that me on the left (i have no face ) and the singer on the right

thats the singer on the left, the drummer in the middle, and then the rhythm guitarist
either way some ppl still go, "WOHHH YOUVE PLAYED THE CAVERN WHERE THE BEATLES GOT FAMOUS!!! YOU MUST BE AWESOME "

who am I to tell them otherwise
Here's us before a wedding in Stafford

that's me

that's our drummer Noah on one of these awesome wheelie things we found out the back.

um, that's me again

that's us during soundcheck. L-R lead guitarist, singer (bassist behind singer) and me (rhythm guitar).
We also have a keyboardist and drummer who aren't in the picture.

We don't wear jeans and stuff when we play, we wear white shirts black ties (mostly because it's the only smart clothes we all own )
Last edited by Captain Planet at Sep 7, 2006,
dude you look familiar ^^^
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
A nice lil mosh pit here at 1 in 12 club in Bradford, Yorkshire England And from the same gig me, mid solo of some song or another

Last edited by carrotjames at Sep 15, 2006,
Quote by imdwalrus
Dude, why were you wearing make-up???

That's just....gross.

You should shut up. You have no say in how they dress or look on stage.

Aidy, I really like your blue Ibanez. It's quite sexy, lol. Not to mention your bassist is quite tempting as well...
^Actually he did have say, and he said that that's gross.

And it's true, why are boys wearing make up?
-Mike
Quote by Zeus2716
^ that is a sick picture. what is with the red squiggly?

and aidy: your bassist kinda looks like one of my ex-girlfriends lol :P: where are you guys out of?

We're out of Cambridge, England. We have a new name, Zombies Built My Hotrod, and a new drummer, who is also a girl. I've also stopped wearing the makeup too. Yeah, I looked like a fag. The end of the line was when we got an offer to play a gay festival.

ZBMH pics coming soon!

And thanks for the comment about my GRG lespaul_rentals... it is an ace guitar!

playing at a local venue, opening for a static lullaby. it was the biggest show ive played, in front of close to 500 people im making a wierd face.

and another, playing with my other band at a local bar/venue
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
Good call with the makeup. You've just grown up a little bit and I hope you realize that.

-Mike
http://myspace-130.vo.llnwd.net/01215/03/18/1215288130_l.jpg

http://myspace-684.vo.llnwd.net/01210/48/64/1210884684_l.jpg

http://myspace-623.vo.llnwd.net/01381/32/69/1381459623_l.jpg

TBC playin My Big Gig some comp thing we didnt win because we kinda got disqualified because jimi (crazy hair) smashed a 350 dollar mic by plunging it towards the ground. In the end all he could say was "You didnt tell me NOT to break it". Good night though :P.
Im the one with the beanie :S shouldnt have worn that haha.

More photos at www.myspace.com/theboxcompany

P.S soz about the links instead of pics i didnt wanna take up too much space with the pictures plus i kinda was lost with the adding pics part.
Check my bands MySpace pictures, and if I have the time (willpower) some other time, I'll do this properly (rather than cheat and send you elsewhere). I'm the frontman (with longhair)...

They're of our first gig, and in front of about 350.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendId=42755153&setonlinenow=1&setrsi=1&Mytoken=E4E5322C-4E66-40C9-BE135ACC417FC32734396674

just some photos taken from some of our gigs, and yes that is me looking petrefied in one of the pictures hope you have a good laugh lol

All The Best
Jonny Toye
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
ok I'm not much for working computers but heres a try this is my band "RELLIK"playing our first show about 4 months ago,if this works I'll put more up
ha...! it worked! heres the rest of that show.... thats "the phil-harmonic" on the left and myself virgin pete meeeeee!!! and the one and only JIMMMMY NITRO!!!!haha
Last edited by Elusion777 at Nov 5, 2006,
If you go to the Media section on www.crimsonroadmap.com then there should be a bunch of pictures. Heres a few (of mostly me :P) that I like from a recent gig.

Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
ROFL! Virgin Pete.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by speedygonzales
Why do you have two bassists?

am i would assume that its the same bassist just different gig..
JPK/RobbieMac have some rather professional looking pictures. Snazzy.
My band's first gig

Me:

The band:

Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Quote by RobbieMac2002
If you go to the Media section on www.crimsonroadmap.com then there should be a bunch of pictures. Heres a few (of mostly me :P) that I like from a recent gig.

Uh, has anyone told you that you like Sterling Morrison from the Velvet Underground?

He's the guy with the SG.

Quote by speedygonzales
Why do you have two bassists?

sorry was away for a while...
we dont?
in the pictures posted theres 2 of our singer/guitarist (alex) and one of myself (the bassist) although if you look through our myspace you'll see me using a Schecter bass in most of them as the Fender was borrowed for just that 1 gig
"Gravity... always... wins..."