ok, so ive pretty much settled down from my wanting to buy expensive guitars i dont want spree...and ive settled for the Austin...it has 3 single coil pickups...and i was originally going to replace them with Seymour Duncan Hot Rail/Cool Rail/Vintage Rail...i think..maybe the cool rail is in the neck...who cares...,.OK...now, im not sure if my music shops even deal with Serymour Duncans...which would really bum me out if they dont...BUT if they dont, i need some help, i need some hot pups from either DiMarzio or Lace...cause those are my only options...i cant order off the internet...and they carry EMG's too...so...any suggestions on some hot single coil pickups?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

yeah...but im not sure if they will do that?...i asked one guy if he could order me a schecter or ESP guitar...and he said that he cant do that cause he doesnt deal with them...he could have jsut ordered it off MF or something...but maybe its different with pickups and he can order them willy nilly like that
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

yeah...all i can do is ask them...but what about so relativley hot stacked humbuckers or signle coils from DiMarzio, EMG, or Lace?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn