hey, im loking to buy a left handed guitar, for shred kindda stuff.

i'm thinking about the schecter C-1 plus, or this http://www.music123.com/ESP-Viper-100FM-Left-Handed-Electric-Guitar-i103950.music

i like the body of the viper more, but i like the finish on the schecter better.n either case i will be putting in some EMG 81/85, so electrinics don't really matter.

i've heard that the schecter's neck is fat and slow for shred stuff. i play becker, petrucci (solos), yngwie stuff.

also, how different is the feel from a 6 string to a 7 string? becasue i'm thinking about a 7 string since i'll have 6 strings anyways.
yeah, i'm more for the schecter.

now the question between 6 and 7 strings.

7 strings would just get me extra notes, but would it take anything away? if not, then it may be interesting
7 strings if you play really hard stuff, and play right handed, teach yourself to play righthanded. Im also left handed and i bought a left hand guitar (2 years ago) it sucked cause a lot of stuff arent available for let hand guitars and they are ugly. So i taught my self to play right hand, and bought a right hand one.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
7 strings if you play really hard stuff, and play right handed, teach yourself to play righthanded. Im also left handed and i bought a left hand guitar (2 years ago) it sucked cause a lot of stuff arent available for let hand guitars and they are ugly. So i taught my self to play right hand, and bought a right hand one.

wtf no. i've been playing left handed for 2 years. i would be next to impossible to learn all over again and get used to it.

i think im going to go for the C-1 plus. i didn't notice it had coil splitting on it
Last edited by jpetrucci5655 at Jun 25, 2006,
yeah, except schecters are a no-no in france. i'll just have to wait till i go see my dad in LA. guitar center and/or samash should have them in stock right?