I'm trying to learn a song by Jennifer Knapp (Hold Me Now), and one of the chords is repeatedly written like this:
Does anyone know what that notation beside the A means?
I think it's just that the tabber doesn;t know what the real name for the chord is, nd uses a different symbol for it, I've seem some that use B* and such.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
He might be mean that its the first inversion of A. which would be A/C#.

Well thats my guess...
I've seen it before being used to mean an octave higher.


E5: 022xxx
E'5 x799xx
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...