can the bobbins (the plastic parts with the poles pieces sticking thru) be removed on my ibanez. i want to repain the but i dont want to have to remove my humbuckers at all, just remove the bobbins.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
nope, wait do u have a covered humbucker?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
i edited. they arent covered are they joel?

or do u mean the casing around an open humbucker?

cause u can add a cover for color change.
or did u mean u were gonna paint the guitar, not the bucker.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

they aren't covered.
and it has screw in pole pieces as well. the bobbins are the plastic bit that have the pole pieces sticking thru.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
yeah u cant take those off, or remove those screws, without taking apart the whole pickup.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

ah. well at least i can repain my single coil. thanks jenny.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel