if i record a sample and i want to play over it when i record "what u hear" the quality suffers severe degrading. WHY?!?!!? i cant record anything now because it sounds ****
What do u use and how do u record?
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
cool edit. i got a sound blaster audigy. point is. when i play anything and record it while playing it sounds awful on the recorded version
ok man, i have the same exact program, and you need to turn what you hear all the way down, i know it sounds crazy but its not what you think. then click on the upside down triangle, till it says recording level or i dont remember what it says but thats close, now put that up to about 75% or so, and make sure your cd and wave and line in levels are up to at least 50 or 75%. it took me forever to figure that out, but it works amazing, also there is no audio leaks when you do it that way
which model is it? Cause if its not a great soundcard that can be the weak point. Usually the bad quality recordings come from sending the line right into ur comp. And interface is the suggested solution in which the line goes into the interface and the interface goes into ur comp and u get pretty goo quality. Let me know about that soundcard though

Edit: ^^Yea try wat he said cause I dont have that program so he would no better
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
it could be but i never noticed it this bad before. it wont matter cause im buying an creative x-fi extreme music. which owns. a lot.

edit: i dno what you mean about the upside down triangle. where?
Last edited by NeptuneUK at Jun 25, 2006,