i havent personally played this guitar but i was considering buying it a few months ago and a friend of mine played it at a local shop and said it was a pretty sweet sounding guitar.
It looks like a Epi Les Paul with a graphic on it. So if you have played a LP and like, you will most likely like the likes of liking this one.
College. ... ? . !!
There's no need to talk when we have medicine.
I was interested in buying one of those on ebay for a little while. I never went through with it, though, so I can't tell you how it is. It looks good. I like how it has a hemp gigbag
my friend bought one, and i made him a hemp strap, and he loves it to dead. i mean its a lp, and MARLEY?!?!?!? how could you go wrong!
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
I've played one they feel small but they sound pretty good, I personally wouldn't buy it but thats just me.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Yeah, actually, they have a very good sound, I love the rhythm pickups. Great for classic rock. I actually love playing Pink Floyd with it, sounds great. Of course playing reggae with it is also awesome. And of course, it looks awesome.