hey i searched for bayside and didnt find anything so im posting here. bayside is probably my favorite band right now and i just bought their acoustic cd and their songwriting skills are amazing i think. i really feel for them because their drummer john beatz just died. If you like them whats your favorite song? mines probly winter or montuak.

discuss
xxx

my rig:
-gibson les paul studio (sh4-bridge)
-peavey valve king 212
-electro-harmonix english muff'n
-roland micro cube
-digitech digidelay
-digitech grunge
-rocktron hush pedal
-fender pedal tuner
Devotion and Desire was the song that got me into them...so it remains my favorite.

I love all Long Island bands
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
i love them, im with xArCaDiAx thats the song that got me into them too, and plus they are amazing live
Quote by Unofficial

I can't imagine me bringing up this topic at the luch table.
"Hey guys, you're all circumcised, right?" "Guys?"

and heres how you get "innie titties"
Quote by lou_dog69

maybe he stuck a vacum up his ass and it pulled his nipples in
i like them.. woah it's weird, that song is the song that got me into them
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
devotion and desire was the first song i heard and it got me into them too. i think that or masterpiece is there biggest song though.
xxx

my rig:
-peavey valve king 212
-roland micro cube
-digitech digidelay
-digitech grunge
-rocktron hush pedal
-fender pedal tuner
thats awsome i got into them too late to see them on their acoustic tour
xxx

my rig:
-peavey valve king 212
-roland micro cube
-digitech digidelay
-digitech grunge
-rocktron hush pedal
-fender pedal tuner
I listened to "Alchohol and Altar Boys" and that was ok, but I don't really like them.
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
i got into them from hearing masterpiece on a victory records sample disc about two years ago. They have been my favorite band ever since. Their new CD is awesome but "Synonym for Acquise" will always be my favorite song. Saw them live too, amazing.
High as tits
Blame It On Bad Luck got me into them. They have got to be one of my favourite bands.
Member #6 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I heard Devotion and Desire on there purevolume site and a couple of other songs. There a pretty good band. RIP John B.
Bayside is the greatest emo band ever. Anthony's an awesome singer, and I love their lyrics. And Jack owns on guitar. Synonym for Acquiesce is one of my all time favorite songs. I'm so mad, their comin to Hartford on Aug. 26, but I'm on vacation in Florida! AGGHH!!

RIP Beatz
Quote by neidnarb11890
That video's been out for a while. I downloaded it at least 4 or 5 months ago.

But I never searched for anything Bayside...
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Quote by xArCaDiAx
But I never searched for anything Bayside...

Oh.
Well you should, cause they're awesome!
A lot of my friends like them especially Devotioand and Desire for some reason. But I personally think they're painfully overated
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Quote by RHCPhysco8
A lot of my friends like them especially Devotioand and Desire for some reason. But I personally think they're painfully overated

How so? They get absolutely NO attention. I can understand you don't like them, but how the hell are they overrated.
They're overated in the sense of most of my friends constantly listen to them and talk about how good they are. But you're right they don't get the attention they deserve. I still don't enjoy their songs but their stuff is wayyy better than most Victory bands who receieve a lot of praise and airpaly (Hawthorne Heights, Aiden etc)
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I like them...I found out about them when some random guy gave me a sample cd with silverstein and june on it as well, after I was walking home from a concert. I listened to devotion and desire and started to liek their music, but they dont scream enough for me, I perfer silverstein more.
alter your mind.
Quote by RHCPhysco8
They're overated in the sense of most of my friends constantly listen to them and talk about how good they are. But you're right they don't get the attention they deserve. I still don't enjoy their songs but their stuff is wayyy better than most Victory bands who receieve a lot of praise and airpaly (Hawthorne Heights, Aiden etc)

Oh, now I understand.
really how are they overrated? i want to know. my favorites are existing in crisis, they look like strong hands, tortures of the damned, and we'll be ok.
Well if my friends talked abotu them constantly i woudl probably think they were over rated too

but nobody really cares about them other than me so i deffinitly wouldnt agree that they are over rated, maybe under rated and over shadowed by horrible victory bands like silverstein who get all the press/publicity
To be the last one
who will sing you to sleep...

christie.FRONT.drive
yeah i see what you mean. and silverstein isnt a horrible victory band. i horrible victory band would be one of the gay ska bands like catch 22 of streetlight manifesto.