a 12 string is not very high on my list of priorities, i probably would have saved up and got something better, but you already ordered it so this thread is pointless
WOW!u ask after u bye?idk,like schlepper its not a really high priority
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
It looks alright, but good for it's price range. If I were you, I'd have saved up more and gotten a 12-string Guild - those are my dream guitars.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
nah i dont mean like do you think i should buy it.. just like do you like the look of it...know anyone who has one or anything like that.
It was a mistake. A Fender Electric is delightful. A Fender acoustic is a waste of time. You can get more bang for your buck elsewhere.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Fender... yuck.

Should have saved up for a better brand. Something like Simon&Patrick at least... the S&P 12 string is my next guitar anyway I love it.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
I've never played a Fender acoustic, though it looks like a nice guitar. I usually don't like 12-string headstocks, but this one looks more or less elegant. I like the black finish and love the binding on the fretboard. Not so crazy about the rosette though.

Don't let people discourage you about your purchase. It looks solid, imho.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

Last edited by Armored Artist at Jun 25, 2006,