Alright, I know nothing about tube amps. I just recently bought one though. I bought a B-52 AT-100 half-stack. Everytime I'm not playing, I get a very loud humming sound. I plan on getting a noise suppressor, but is there anything else I can do to eliminate this hum? Please help.
I have the same amp. I have never experienced any humming unless it is on Gain 2 and up pretty loud. This is the only time I get feedback also. Try the noise suppressor, that should work.
Quote by jmac72187
I have the same amp. I have never experienced any humming unless it is on Gain 2 and up pretty loud. This is the only time I get feedback also. Try the noise suppressor, that should work.

Yea, that's where the real humming is. When I'm up loud with gain 2 on. Also, is the Boss Noise Suppressor pedal good? Anyone know?
^People say the ISP decimator is miles ahead of it though.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by dmc_74_usa
Yea, that's where the real humming is. When I'm up loud with gain 2 on. Also, is the Boss Noise Suppressor pedal good? Anyone know?

i have the Boss NS-2, its balls. it really does suck. an ISP decimator is supposedly the king of feedback reducers tho.
THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL