uuuhhhh... that looks like the toggle switch noob! an yes you can but i highly doubt you have the mental capacity necessary to hold a soldering iron and not kill yourself
Quote by Arlabester
you suck, emo rocks, case closed
Do you mean the pickup switch? Probably not, but i couldn't see anything else.....
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
he does mean the toggle switch, cuz near the end he was using it as a killswitch i belive!
Quote by Arlabester
its a pickup selector switch, but teh neck pup has its volume turned right down, so by flicking back and forth it kills the sound
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
....if i turn the pickup switch up and down i dont get thet screaming sound on my Schecter....exept from the skills.....what could i make wrong?
well....first of all, you need to have the volume on one pickup turned all the way down.
Quote by Chaos Guitar
im great at sweeping but horrible at pinch harmonics

wich you cant do with a schecter hence lack of iq
Quote by Arlabester
hes using his pick-up selecter as a killswitch cos hes got 2 volume knobs, he turns his neck pick-up allll the way down and flickers the pick-up selector to get the on/off sound
Quote by j120strat
you dont have to be so hard on the guy,he's just asking a question

well thanks for that...but i knew that there are many offensive people in this forum....but let them talk....i really don't mind
Quote by Air Guitarist!
wich you cant do with a schecter hence lack of iq

You're not funny, nor do we respect you more for being so... baddass. So, I think I speak for the general of UG's population when I say shut up and go away. The kid asked a question to which he didn't know the answer on a web forum... Pretty ridiculous, huh. Fucking moron.

(most) Les Pauls have 2 vol and 2 tone control pots. So, if you turn the volume of one of the pickups off, you can use the pickup selector as a killswitch.
Or you can install a killswitch, if you don't have individual vol controls. Don't ask me how to do that, go to the GB&C forum for it.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
yeah, hes using the pickup selector as a killswitch, which is actually pretty smart. I've never heard of that being done.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
yeah, hes using the pickup selector as a killswitch, which is actually pretty smart. I've never heard of that being done.

Listen to the outro solo on Tonight from Diary of a Madman
Quote by dickeskind
sorry for this stupid question...but what exactly is this on randys guitar next to the neck...he nearly rapes it at the beginning at 5:27....is it possible to mount it on a Schecter?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HODbVKd3ZrU&search=crazy%20train%20live
Thanks guy that vid ****ing rocks, it should be stickied and watched by all before membership is allowed.

This is what is was about new and kicking fresh ass in 1982 music you drank and partied to. when metal ruled the world **** this rap ****
Quote by CustomCustom
Thanks guy that vid ****ing rocks, it should be stickied and watched by all before membership is allowed.

This is what is was about new and kicking fresh ass in 1982 music you drank and partied to. when metal ruled the world **** this rap ****

WORD.
Quote by CustomCustom

your damn right....Randy is the best and this music-vid is the best i've seen so far!!!!
Quote by Shwayman11
how does he get it to feed back like that on command?

Tons of gain+fully open wah pedal=feedback on demand.

And leave the threadstarter alone, does it make you guys feel better to diss on him like that? Shut up, please.

By the way, its a pain in the ass to do it pickup selector-style, its much easier to just install a little 2-way switch in the wiring.