Hey,
i just joined this site because i was seeking a forum where i could talk about music, sorry if i cant play guitar. Has anyone here heard of In Flames? Their a melodic death metal band from sweden. They have around 12 cd pubnlished and i have bought their newest one Come Clarity. I find that this new cd misses the brutality and the edge that previous In Flames cd had. Don't get me wrong i'm not trying to put down in flames i really love their music and this cd its just its not as good as it could have been. Anyone else feels the same way?
Yeah uuuh. In Flames are one of the most know bands around, people here get underground. And there is a thread on them already. Use the Search-button.
Joke ?

Punk died with Take Off Your Pants and Jacket.

k guys i play real metal like atreyu and stuff
Welcome to UG man. But as Bilzzard said, In Flames are one of the most well known metal bands, and there is already a thread on them, here
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
^Naw. He's just naive.

Use the search button, please.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?