I have their cd. They're awesome.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

They played in my friends apartment. I know them all, and they are great people. Kim is so nice. And yes, they rule.
i got a sampler from interpunk with "Flee The Seen" on it, and they straight up suck. Female vocals in hardcore, or in this case your cliche screamo band, just suck.
Is Spencer forgetting CTTS??

Edit: I just realized this is sort of more "emocore" and less real screamo..
Listen to my music here
^ i think spencer is forgetting CTtS....Spencer LOVES CTts.....dont you spencer?...

*evil laugh*

....anyway...i wasnt crazy about them but they arent bad either....agreed on the aforementioned remotely whiney point
Oh God, don't get me wrong guys, I LOVE CTTS,
It's just that the bassist in CTTS rarely actually screams when playing live and I still like the guitarists voice better.

I understand that some of Flee The Seen's stuff is EXTREMELY SH!TTY, but I like the songs where they don't go overboard on the clean vocals.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
point taken, thats how i feel about alesena....theyre cool when they dont just ****in whine for 4 minutes
Quote by reasonforchange
i got a sampler from interpunk with "Flee The Seen" on it, and they straight up suck. Female vocals in hardcore, or in this case your cliche screamo band, just suck.

listen to Bloodlined Calligraphy
That sampler is terrible if we're thinking of the same one. My girlfriend had it in her car and I got excited when I saw Jesus Wept on it. Those new songs are embarrasing.

But yeah Flee The Seen were really bad. They played at this big show with Necrophagist, From A Second Story Window, Job For A Cowboy, The Number Twelve Looks Like You etc. It was kind of funny, actually.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
I like em. Just started listening.

Should this be moved to the emo forum or not?