I've never heard of them, but I hear they have good songs to learn.
So anyone have any suggestions? I'm a beginner and know just one song, Good Riddance.

I like songs that have picking and strumming, not just chords.

What about any songs by Eric Clapton?
wonderwall is always a popular choice, and pretty much anything from definately maybe, its all quite simple really
Man kills everything
Really you have never heard of oasis? Well yeah wonderwall, champagne supernova and roll with it.
As for other songs that arent simply chords i suggest many of the red hot chilli peppers songs, rory gallagher and trivium, althuogh trivium may be a little difficult if you have only began to play.
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Its really dosent suprise me that you havent heard of the they were like early 90's or something i have never really listem to them myself...wernt they brothers who fought all the time?...and as for songs try "walking and Thinking" by Ra or GnR's "You ain't the first"
Um...solarmoo900 not to sound pissy or anything but the point of guitar is kinda a vague term?some people use it to get girls?some to make and or play music?not just stuff you know but stuff you could use to get better.
hey dude.....i love oasis man their one of my favorite bands....ya the previously listed are good ones ....also try lyla (uses a capo) and rock and roll star......but i do suggest you get into oasis....they have some killer stuff
Oasis - Whatever is the one of the best of their acoustic songs. As is The Masterplan and Songbird