Great band. All of their albums are top notch. Still need to hear the S/T though. Highly looking forward to their new one which comes out pretty soon...
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
This forum sucks at listening to metal.
Very true. I would say that all Grand Magus albums are excellent at getting one pumped up to work out to.
JB is an exceptional vocalist. I love his stuff with Spiritual Beggars as well.

Can't wait for the new album. Now that they're on roadrunner, perhaps they'll get on a better tour that i'll actually be able to go and see.
Posts don't mean shit you sodomites.

I've listened to this band without posting in the thread. I do that with a lot of bands in this forum.

Point is, that's really it, they're a pretty good band.
Quote by \Powerslave/
Well aren't you so cool, listening to shit without posting.

Finally someone gets me.
I like JB better in Grand Magus than I do in Spiritual Beggars. His epic voice suits an epic band.
Last edited by Data Helmet at Mar 14, 2010,
"Monument" is maybe my fav. album from Grand Magus. Can't wait for new GM's and Spiritual Beggars' albums
Oh good god. These guys came out with a new album! I just found this out today and I'm fukking leaving the country tomorrow. No time to order =\
Grand Magus destroys. Gotta pick up that new album as soon as possible. Liking the new cover art as well. Pure Storm of the Lights Bane / In the Nightside Eclipse ripoff though. Must've been done by the same guy..
Last edited by Penisaur at Jun 24, 2010,
^Ahhh ok, I thought that was who, but I didn't wanna be wrong and look like a metal neophyte.
I still haven't gotten the new album. But fukk me this band is great. I've listened to Iron Will at least 3 times a week. Seriously. That album gives the greatest pump ever. Heavy as fukk