Ok, well, I bought an Epiphone Strat copy from a pawn shop for like 100 bucks a couple years back, and haven't been able to identify it. Here's a couple pictures of Billy Idol with one, just like mine. (Except mine doesn't have the rebel flag.) Any help appreciated!

Last edited by JimmyPageda2nd at Jun 25, 2006,
woah dude. i think you got yourself one of those strat copies that epi made for a short time. thats all i know about it though. sorry
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by red star
woah dude. i think you got yourself one of those strat copies that epi made for a short time. thats all i know about it though. sorry

Thanks, These ARE the only pics I could find of a guitar like this.
yeah i thinks it's an epi cause between the pickups it has a epi logo
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
Quote by Kapiszka
yeah i thinks it's an epi cause between the pickups it has a epi logo

Yeah, I already know it's an Epiphone, but I'm just looking for specs mostly. Thanks though.
Hm...I saw one of those in a 2003 or 2004 Epi catalog. Decent looking guitars. I'll go dig up some info and post back in a few minutes.

Edit: I searched around a bit and all I could really find out was that there are different models of them. Do you have any idea what model yours is? Also, could you post some pics of it?
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Last edited by Xenn99 at Jun 25, 2006,
Quote by Xenn99
Hm...I saw one of those in a 2003 or 2004 Epi catalog. Decent looking guitars. I'll go dig up some info and post back in a few minutes.

Edit: I searched around a bit and all I could really find out was that there are different models of them. Do you have any idea what model yours is? Also, could you post some pics of it?

I'll post some pics, check back in about 5 minutes, and I'm not completely sure what model it is, I haven't been able to find enough information on it.
Holy sh*t. That's an Elitist headstock.

Ok...back to searching...
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
I made a post over on the Epi forums...Maybe someone there will know about it.

I tried searching again and couldn't find anything except one of the pics you already posted...Hopefully one of the Epi forum users knows about it.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
I made a post over on the Epi forums...Maybe someone there will know about it.

I tried searching again and couldn't find anything except one of the pics you already posted...Hopefully one of the Epi forum users knows about it.

Alright, thanks man, you have no idea how much of a help this is.
No problem. I'm really curious about it. How does it play?

I'll post back later once someone replies t the thread on the Epi forum.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
It's neck is very slim, it has a flat but hot tone, and the action is almost nothing. Very fun guitar. I have 2 Gibsons now, so I'm probably looking to sell this as soon as I get some info.
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
How much was it selling for?

Like 25 bucks. I saw another one for 175. Kurt Cobain used to play one all the time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Epiphone-ET-270-Nirvana-model-TONE-TONE-TONE_W0QQitemZ150001336002QQihZ005QQcategoryZ33037QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That's the one that's going for $175.
Yeah, I saw Kurt playing one before. The one for 25 bucks was apparently rebuilt, and the guy didn't know anything about it. The one for 175 looks like the proper starting price.