wangcaster
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
that one yngwie malmesteen guitar, someone will post a pic of it later im sure
anyone remember that ESP that got done for a while that was shaped like a devil lady?
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
I was about to say the danelectro long horn
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
I agree...Danelectro longhorn. That thing is fugly.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
bucketheads double neck, one neck is a Guitar the other is a bass, its made by jackson. i was like "WTF!?" when i saw it
Unburnzing consists of 1 simple step:Unburnzing

Quote by yawn
Nice user name
Love live metal

Quote by J0NNYBRAV0
ive seen these before. one guy sold 2 air guitars, for $2 each or something. people are retarded, what can i say.
Quote by Xenn99
I agree...Danelectro longhorn. That thing is fugly.

Thirded
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
a good percentage of those weird guitars are very expensive, but yeah i never take down the names of them on a notepad or anything, i just give them a "wtf is that ****ing ridiculous piece of errotic filth doing on the shelf" kind of look and just walk off and continue my day.
Quote by enjoi91
^ thats the yngwie one i was talking about

*gasp* your phsycic! lol
omg how many times is this thread going to come up? the answer is the wangcaster. okay? buh-bye
damn, everytime these kind of threads get made, the word 'wangcaster' is always mentioned.
yngwie's one actually doesn't look that bad, and i've seen all these before, except that last bass.
Originally Posted by deportivo
10 gauge for electric, 11 gauge for acoustic, 12 gauge for hunting.
Quote by Godfather473
What is the wierdest guitar you have ever seen?

definitely those totally girly guitars made for girls. Complete with Hello Kitty and pink sunbursts and guitars shaped as flowers and butterflies!!

That kind of stuff makes me wanna barf! Girls don't need specialized guitars. They are beautiful as they are. It's not like the girls have to settle for schecters with pearl inlays of girl silhouettes on the frets... Yes there's actually such thing though I love schecters.

and as for making the necks thinner, and making the body lighter and more comfortable, it's totally unnecessary! I've never had a problem playing a normal guitar. So what if some guitars are heavy? I can carry them easily. Just a way to sell crappy guitars for more money.
Last edited by rockergurl09 at Jun 26, 2006,