Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but here made the most sence to me. Anyway I figured its time I start learning Stairway to Heaven, but I want to learn it to a metronome. I tried using my ear to match up, but theres a very good reason that I'm not a drummer...

Anyway I am using the Free Online Metronome and my match with Stairway was at 88 BPM... can anyone check my result, if I'm off/where it should be. Thanks
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
haha man I am bad... anyone else have an idea?

Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
taking into consideration the way you spell "sesne", i wouldn't be surprised on the amount of things that don't make "sense" to you.
Quote by .:SMASH:.
taking into consideration the way you spell "sesne", i wouldn't be surprised on the amount of things that don't make "sense" to you.

Now if I would have spelled it "cents" or "Setnz" or something that shows obvious ignorance, then I would understand making a reply about it.

Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

Stairway to Heaven gets faster at various points throughout the song.

I suggest you get Guitar Pro.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...