the vines are pretty good, but their new album is rather ****. they are also very **** live. craig nickles thinks he's cool because he screams like an imbesile into the microphone. well craig, you're wrong. you only ruin your songs and you sound like a ****ing tool.
I actually like them better live. I think it's nice to see someone acting out on stage, as most performers are rather boring.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
The new album is terrible in my opinion. I start playing it trying to get into it but I just have to turn it off because it sounds so bad. I enjoy Craig's screaming quite throughly though and I'm not usually into that sort of thing.

Highly Evolved - GREAT CD!
I liked highly evolved a bit, but I havent picked up the new one...looks like I shouldnt though
"Acid was my favorite drug, it expanded my mind, when I was on acid, I realized a lot of things...like butter is way better than margarine, I saw through the bullshit"-Mitch Hedberg

when asked the uses of a pick
Quote by 4e574e57363g
masturbation device
Quote by .:SMASH:.
the vines are pretty good, but their new album is rather ****. they are also very **** live. craig nickles thinks he's cool because he screams like an imbesile into the microphone. well craig, you're wrong. you only ruin your songs and you sound like a ****ing tool.

That tends to happen when a person with Aspergers syndrome stands in front of a crowd.

I like 'em. Highly Evolved is nice.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310390
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin