if u could have one of steve vai's jems/sig guitars which one would u get ????
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

now its time for me to go reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

i would probably get the jem7v
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

why u guys sayin pwned/nope? u dont like jems?
Quote by GuitarJunkie

Quote by freeallboutu91
why u guys sayin pwned/nope? u dont like jems?

I hate JEMs; I think they're all ugly and worthless to me. I also dislike Vai and shred all together; shred describing the overall genre of shred, there's nothing wrong with a good shred solo every once in a while but not all the time.
ok well i didnt ask if u liked them or not i asked if u could have one which would u get!?!?!?!
Quote by GuitarJunkie

Quote by freeallboutu91
ok well i didnt ask if u liked them or not i asked if u could have one which would u get!?!?!?!

I was answering the question that is quoted in my above post.
the white one. very classy.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Refixer
I also dislike Vai and shred all together; shred describing the overall genre of shred, there's nothing wrong with a good shred solo every once in a while but not all the time.

Anyone who throws Steve Vai in the list of random shredders is a ****tard and needs to learn a thing or two about guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1VjwciFLAg&search=Steve%20Vai

The man IS a guitar.
My gear:
'96 Ibanez S540FMTT
'91 Standard Gibson SG [w/ Bare Knuckle Warpigs]
Peavey Triple XXX 112
Quote by Jarrott
Anyone who throws Steve Vai in the list of random shredders is a ****tard and needs to learn a thing or two about guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1VjwciFLAg&search=Steve%20Vai

The man IS a guitar.
i agree
Quote by GuitarJunkie

The white triple neck... o imagine all the possiblilties
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Vai2KDNA
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Vai doesnt always shred, he plays blues too. I would get the one with the vine inlays, im too lazy to check which model.
I would probably have to agree to NOT get one.
I would prefer either a Jackson SL1
or an ESP M-II

At least with those two I don't have a completly pointless cutaway on the upper wing of my guitar, and a ridiculously thin neck...

But if I was forced to get a JEM, I would take the Jem7v, and i would cut a piece of alder in the shape of the monkey grip, then I would glue it in, so it doesn't have that pointless "feature"
[Founder of the Ibanez S players club.] Pm Me to Join
Steve Vai is a true musician. He doesn't just shred for the sake of shred -- he cares about every note he plays. And when he does play fast, it's with a purpose. I would love to see him in concert.

If I could have a Jem, I would probably like a white Evo replica.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

I think the white jems are kinda boring, m'self.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
Quote by Striketalonx
I would probably have to agree to NOT get one.
I would prefer either a Jackson SL1
or an ESP M-II

At least with those two I don't have a completly pointless cutaway on the upper wing of my guitar, and a ridiculously thin neck...

But if I was forced to get a JEM, I would take the Jem7v, and i would cut a piece of alder in the shape of the monkey grip, then I would glue it in, so it doesn't have that pointless "feature"

The neck is thin for ease of playing, you may not like its thickness(or lack thereof) but many people do, and its not THAT thin. As with the grip, if you're a person with stage presence, and Steve has LOTS of presence, it's nifty. He uses the thing to toss the sucker round like a baseball.

I must say the two companies you just mentioned make rather bad guitars in my opinion. Although, to say the least, I dont like the production jems much either.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
id like to either have a JEM7VSBL:

or a UV77MC:
My gear:
OLP John Petrucci Sig.
Epiphone Les Paul
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Mesa/Boogie .50 Caliber+ 112
The Bad Horsie JEM: ya know, the one with the mirror body/pickguard.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Well, most of the guitars are too weird for me. But I would have picked this one before I looked at the website.

“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by MetalMilitia212
the most expensive one, then sell it and get a les paul custom.

x2
Quote by FadingRoots
Vai2KDNA

+2

Hell yes!
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
how could someone get a jem and then sell it for a les paul. les pauls cost way more than there worth. if you dont like the jem than dont whine about it. its vai signature guitar. its the one he uses. its made for him to like not you.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
id get the one that costs most, maybe mess around with it for awhile and then sell it
im not a big fan of the JEM