Page 1 of 2
My bass is lush! Don't you think? And it sounds amazing too, despite the fact that it's a £130 Stagg XB300. I only have a Fender 15G Frontman guitar amp so I use my bass through that and even then believe me it packs some punch. What are your opinions? Personally I love the Warlock styled body and cool inlays.
Attachments:
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
are you serious? if you're not, you're a funny guy!! If you are, then i'm afraid to tell you that i hate your bass. The word sexy is so far from the word i would use. Spikes in bass? uh uh. of course, taste is what makes us unique, so as long as you're happy, fck what i think. of course you did ask...
A little too goth for me but if you like it then that's all that matters.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
pickups are too close to the E string

meh, you stole my angle. goddamnit.

as for the bass, its ok if you like it i guess, get a better amp though . i prefer mine bass .

Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
It looks like you cut it with a chainsaw. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Now your just looking for excuses to show off your bass, Indie.

But I'd have to say that yours is sexier.
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
Yeah, but I like your pickup combo.

Like a jazzy stingray.

It would be cooler if you had a wierd name combo, presumably from all the styling cues.

Warjazzraylock.
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
i personally like absurdly shaped instruments, I'd rather a Pbass over a V any day.however it is black, which is a plus.
its looks awful
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
Quote by metalstillsucks
Now your just looking for excuses to show off your bass, Indie.

But I'd have to say that yours is sexier.

sorry, i just had to

Quote by metaldud536

Not my piece of cake, but i like the finish
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Yeah matt black. It's available in gloss black too but I preferred this cos the glossy one had plain dot inlays and a lighter shade fretboard.
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Jun 25, 2006,
doesnt really matter how sexy it is, we still dont get noticed.

its okay. it's not 1 i would pick out.

honestly i think a black fender jazz is THE goth bass to use. ala Hunter from AFI.
Quote by SocKo?
doesnt really matter how sexy it is, we still dont get noticed.

its okay. it's not 1 i would pick out.

honestly i think a black fender jazz is THE goth bass to use. ala Hunter from AFI.

AFI goth?

Quote by metaldud536

It's ok, looks decent for the price.
Are you aware you're probably doing your amp some serious damage by playing a bass through it, though? If it's only a cheap-ass one, especially when they're designed for guitars, I wouldn't hold my breath on it lasting too long.
To bouncingbassist it is quite a cheap amp but believe me it works wonders, I've been using my bass through it since I got it at the end of last August and it's still going strong, sounds amazing too!
Thats same oni i have. except mine has been tinkered with so it sounds nothing like it did before.
Is anyone else seeing that the edges look like they were cut really badly? Or is it my imagination?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
and dude, in your myspace pics, you're holding ur bass way too high... (3rd picture)... well, too high for my liking... If I were to stand behind you, my eye would be out:P If you learn how to play standing up, you'll be able to mosh like anything whilst playing
Yeah I don't have it high up when I play standing that's just because I was sitting down at the time
There's no point in circle headbanging unless you have long hair lol and I really can't be bothered to grow it.
i still cant get over my sig ( look below ) that he said which is THE best bass to use for Goth lol
^i know very wel they're not goth. however they're basically ideology skims on the goth side and they're despair faction appeals to primarily a goth crowd. davey writes on gothic lyrics, although not extremely apparent.

and who cares? i care, the dude's implying im an idiot cause i think a black fender jazz is the coolest bass for goth, which is used by Hunter from AFI. and of course, these label *****s would think a warwick would do better. but then again when isnt a warwick better according to these brand name suckers.
Page 1 of 2