Has anyone heard of Tally Hall. There this band from Michigan. I think they're great they released there first album this year and one of the members in there band won the John Lennon award for there song "Good Day".
YES!

I think I actually started a Tally Hall thread myself...

I'm a huge fan, and one of the biggest posters on the Official TH Forums.

They played a show in my basement a few months ago.
You know the bitter comes out better on a stolen guitar
You're the BLESSED, we're the Spiders from Mars!

Member 3 of the "Mick Ronson Is an extremely Awesome Guitar Player" Fanclub. PM ThePurpleRabbit to join.
^That's awesome. I just got into them recently. They're great writers and very original. I've never heard any other band like them.
I believe this deserves a bump. I borrowed Marvin's Marvelous mechanics from a friend and it kinda blew my mind. they have so many different styles its kinda amazing. Now I'm not say they're great, they're definitely not great, but I must say I enjoyed almost every song on the cd. Plus, they have a track about their love for Mary-kate and Ashley Olsen, how can you not listen to them?
I may or may not be seing them live this weekend, I'm undecided. To those who have seen them live, worth it?
Everyone knows dancing is a fun and enjoyable pastime. What you don't know, is that dancing was invented by Joesph Stalin.
Quote by slinks
I may or may not be seing them live this weekend, I'm undecided. To those who have seen them live, worth it?

see em. I would assume its worth it. I dont see why you woulnt. I wanna put another period in. . . . . . . . . .

period.
Well, I ended up not going, probably should've. Just a combination of no one to go with, being on a Sunday, and feeling like sh*t the day of the show.