Can i just replace it or do I have to bring it to the shop because the gay ass floyd is friged up? man i hate having a floyd rose. i dont even use it.
You can block it or get the tremol-no. I think by putting the new one on though will even it out.
the real question is if you can fix it
if not then take it you a shop
Quote by Adam_G
I think it's appropriate for you to walk outside and get some sunlight and maybe a life

Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl annoying me on the bus.
Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"
Her:"What??! Noo!"
Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."
eh.., the real question is why you have a floyd when you dont use it

if you dont like tremelo just go 2 hard tail man
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
Just put a new e string on there and tune it and the bridge should even out. You really dont need to bother taking it to a shop.
It's just like any other string break, just restring it especially if the strings are kinda old, like 3 weeks or more. Stringing a Floyd isn't hard at all; I learned in about the first 5 minutes of getting my guitar because the low e was coming out.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by Andrewsonfire
Can i just replace it or do I have to bring it to the shop because the gay ass floyd is friged up? man i hate having a floyd rose. i dont even use it.

Probably because you dont know how
i feel your pain my floyd on my ibanez is a P.O.S., a whole bracket got screwed up using my bar last night and it took forever to fix
Quote by Shwayman11
Probably because you dont know how

when i baught it, she never came with a whammy bar.