Yes
They have Esp and Ltd
How come everything today has involved things either coming in or going out of my ass?
Quote by AC/DCrocks1979
Yes
They have Esp and Ltd

I know they carry ESP and LTD, but are they a dealer, meaning that they can order directly from ESP for me?
From what I can tell yes. They always tell me we can order that for you from ESP everytime I go, stupid **** sales noobs.
clips
Gear
  • Framus Cobra Head
  • Peavey 5150 Head
  • Marshall MF280 4x12 Cab
  • PRS Custom 24 w/ 3-Way/Coil Tap
  • Ibanez RGT220A w/ EMG 85 Neck/81 Bridge
  • Rack w/ BBE 482i, Hush Super C, and Furman
Yeah, if they carry a brand of guitar (new) then they're a dealer.

And those Sam Ash guys are always wearing the pins that say "ask me about ESP guitars!"
depends they wont order it from ESP but rather theyre distrubutor for instance Kosmic Sound (perth) have a couple of ESP now lets say they dont have a certain model instore they would ring up C.M.I (eastern state) to check to see if they can order it in for me. as long as the guitar in question doesnt breach any copyright cough*esp alexi laiho sawtooth, arrowhead and scythe sigs*cough then they can order it in.
The reason I'm asking is because I want to trade in my old guitar and old amp for credit towards a new ESP... an ESP they happen to not have in the particular store. So can I trade in my old gear towards the price of an ESP they would have to order from the manufactureereererer?
Quote by i_baked_cookies
The reason I'm asking is because I want to trade in my old guitar and old amp for credit towards a new ESP... an ESP they happen to not have in the particular store. So can I trade in my old gear towards the price of an ESP they would have to order from the manufactureereererer?

dude did you not read my post above you. they dont order it straight off ESP they get it through a middle man(distrubutor) btw what ESP you getting