Does anyone know a website that has information AND pictures of all his guitars. I haven't been able to find any so help would be appreciated.
He has a strat with a floyd rose. He has a Les Paul. Dont know about the rest.
i know he has a custom kramer (arm the homeless) with a gibson style pickup selector and an ibanez lo pro bridge and emg pickups, a custom strat (soul power guitar) with the ibanez lo pro. He also has a telecaster (to my knowledge it is stock) that he tunes in drop d. He also has a les paul, which i think he tunes in drop b. I have one of his concerts on dvd and on one of the songs he plays a very bizarre surf-looking guitar. I've also seen footage of him playing a double neck sg. I think that's about it, the kramer was his main guitar for ratm and the strat has been his main guitar for audioslave
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
i know he has a custom kramer (arm the homeless) with a gibson style pickup selector and an ibanez lo pro bridge and emg pickups, a custom strat (soul power guitar) with the ibanez lo pro. He also has a telecaster (to my knowledge it is stock) that he tunes in drop d. He also has a les paul, which i think he tunes in drop b. I have one of his concerts on dvd and on one of the songs he plays a very bizarre surf-looking guitar. I've also seen footage of him playing a double neck sg. I think that's about it, the kramer was his main guitar for ratm and the strat has been his main guitar for audioslave

and a gibson hollowbody (red and black)
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"