I don't want to sound to desperate but i really need a serious band to play in. i'm mostly into metalcore stuff like Unearth, shadows fall, atreyu, norma jean, as well as bands like thrice, chiodos, underoath and others. i can play anything though, so please help me out. i live in missouri. i really need to get this thing going.
What city?

I'm in O Fallon w/ a St. Peters mailing address. (I live on the border)
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
anywhere near Franklin County?
I'm Back.

[STAY THIRSTY, MY FRIENDS]

When Autumn comes, it doesn't ask
It just walks in where it left you last
You never know when it starts
Until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart
sorry, i'm from marshall which is about an hour from kansas city. it's a pretty small town
whats up. im 18 and live in st. peters and want a new band to play in. i play lead guitar, mostly metal, but can play rhythym. i can travel between st. louis - wentzville to practice, any further either way is too much of a pain in the ass, but anything will be considered. i also have a pretty big storage shed in my backyard that i lived in for a while, so if you were wanting to start a new band we would have a place to practice, party, and store equipment. just dont be a bitch ..... bitches just **** everything up lol ( by bitch i dont mean girl )
Quote by mlstrm62
I don't want to sound to desperate but i really need a serious band to play in. i'm mostly into metalcore stuff like Unearth, shadows fall, atreyu, norma jean, as well as bands like thrice, chiodos, underoath and others. i can play anything though, so please help me out. i live in missouri. i really need to get this thing going.

we are looking for a good guitarist for metal band we practice in marthisville play in st.louis we play originals a mix of old and new school