How much do you think it would cost for me to pay a store to replace all 3 pickups on a strat, staplocks, locking tuners and a new pickguard?

(If I had already payed for the hardware, only paying for service)
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
50-100 bux?
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Quote by Fast_Bear
Depends on quality.

crap quality will be about 150$
Good quality will be about 3-400$
ZOMGT3HWIN quality will be close to 1000$ I think

Though if you do that all yoruself you would cut you price almost in half!

Even after he's payed for hardware? You sure you're reading threads right today
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
i know exactly what it costs!! ahaha. I Bought the exact same thing about 6 months ago.

- Sperzel 6-In-Line Locking Tuners 59.99
- Fender Vintage Noiseless Pickups Strat Set 149.99
- 3 single Coil Pickgaurd (White) 9.99
- Waranty Replacement 12-monts 12.25

For everything off of musiciansfriend.com it totalled to be 232.22 with taxes and shipping.

Strap Locks are around 15 also. does this help??
Somewhere around 50 bucks, not too expensive.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by namman05
Even after he's payed for hardware? You sure you're reading threads right today

Tolerance of error to be +/- aprox 20% <_<

But I am sure abotu teh crap hardware
I know where you can get a set of strat pickups for 15$, and a tuners for 20$

But I am not that sure with medium quality, and even less sure about the OMGORGASAM quality...
Well most shops usually charge by the hour. The last shop I went to charged $10 an hour, and they did a real nice job with what I wanted done.

So for them to install pickups to a pickguard, and then put in some new tuners, and screw on some strap locks -- shouldnt take them more than three hours. So you're looking at around $30.
I would suggest doing it yourself, because it really isn't that hard, and you can find simple Fender schematics online. It also doesn't cost very much. All you need is a basic knowledge of how to solder. If you don't, then go to a shop.
Oh crap!
It cost me 15USD per pickup to have them installed. Only because I wanted authorized service to keep up the warrenty on my Fender. I would suggest doing the rest yourself. All the other work requires nothing more than a small phillips head screwdriver and patience.
Alright, cool thanks. I don't think I'll try it myself because I don't have a soldering iron or whatever it's called and I'm sure I'd mess up the guitar.

If I wasn't clear in the OP, I'm asking about the service of them replacing the hardware not the cost of the hardware itself.

If I'm replacing the pickups tuners and pickguard on a mexican strat, will it have a big difference in quality from an american strat with the same modifications? Or is the main difference the pickups?
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
Eh... Even if it's cheap... I'm afraid of screwing it up. I don't exactly have any experience with this sort of thing.

Check out my recordings
Yea same with me Im thinking of ordering the Lindy Fralin Custom Harness, but I can't do any of that stuff so this thread hepled me evealuating the prices. Ill call my shop and ask them what they charge and tell you.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
Yea I calledmy store and they siad it would cost 25-30 for the pickups to be changed with the guard. And the straplocks all you do is screw them in. The locking tuners is another 10.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster