i actually like that better than the real thing ><... it seemed so much more, sharp? up beat? i dont know, it was good!
OK You Guys Rock!! Ive been listening to these posts for about a week now, and your the first that Ive realy though sounded professional! Probably helps haveing it recorded professional I guess! Would have liked to hear some vocals though!!! Whats up with that???

Ive been looking for some professional input on my music just started singing about 3 years ago and been playing for about 10 years. 2 on electric.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382545
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
That was awesome! Well done my friend, I loved it.

Let's hear some more Iced Earth!
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
that was pretty good the drums sounded good, i would do some eq work on the guitars, try putting the mid up and bass a bit down itll make ur guitar cut thru more, especially on the lead. playing is pretty solid exept for one part i didnt enjoy the part before the solo u should work on a bit more of a lead tone comparred to rythm it should be a bit more mid rangy and probally have some delay or reverb but exept for these error it was pretty good

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5993188#post5993188
plz crit mine
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
Quote by dcoyle4040
OK You Guys Rock!! Ive been listening to these posts for about a week now, and your the first that Ive realy though sounded professional! Probably helps haveing it recorded professional I guess! Would have liked to hear some vocals though!!! Whats up with that???

Ive been looking for some professional input on my music just started singing about 3 years ago and been playing for about 10 years. 2 on electric.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382545

It's an instrumental we had 2 other songs up there but that was before we were able to mic our amps and stuff so we used like ... line 6 guitar port, sounded like crap.

Rhythm was recorded using a Crate Blue Voodoo

Lead Was recorded using a Marshall TSL

The Part before the solo sounds dull because i think the battery in my active eq bass was dying so everything wasn't ringing like it was supposed to.
Quote by metalmaster362
that was pretty good the drums sounded good, i would do some eq work on the guitars, try putting the mid up and bass a bit down itll make ur guitar cut thru more, especially on the lead. playing is pretty solid exept for one part i didnt enjoy the part before the solo u should work on a bit more of a lead tone comparred to rythm it should be a bit more mid rangy and probally have some delay or reverb but exept for these error it was pretty good

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5993188#post5993188
plz crit mine

Yeah after we recorded all of the guitars we realized we actually had mic'd it a LITTLE to close to the cab, it's just a cover so we weren't going to go AWWW let's do it again. We def did notice that though.
Why would you waste the time even doing a pro recording of a cover? Why dont you record some origionals and show people you are actually creative?
Quote by callmenova
Why would you waste the time even doing a pro recording of a cover? Why dont you record some origionals and show people you are actually creative?

because it took 45 minutes and we have our own studio? Because we just took down our originals to re-record them? It was more of a test run of our new gear. And i can pretty much bet we have more creativity than you do, so why don't you go tell Crunchmeister he's not creative because he pro records metallica songs or anyone else that records stuff in this forum. KTHX BAI
Quote by Embryodead
because it took 45 minutes and we have our own studio? Because we just took down our originals to re-record them? It was more of a test run of our new gear. And i can pretty much bet we have more creativity than you do, so why don't you go tell Crunchmeister he's not creative because he pro records metallica songs or anyone else that records stuff in this forum. KTHX BAI

Ok big guy, when we get the rest of our wiring down in our studio, Ill post some of my bands ****. i was just wondering why it was only a cover on myspace and no origionals. I ****ing hate cover songs, im sorry but i think people should be creative and write there own songs. ya you can have the occasional cover, but whats the point of recording it? No point. Crunch is in a tribute band, thats his deal, hes an awsome guitarist, i never said he was uncreative, but i do think playing in a cover or tribute band is pretty lame, unless your in a original band aswell.
Mr. Threadstarter guy: damn.

\m/ 1776 \m/
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Last edited by NAME GOES HERE at Jun 28, 2006,
Quote by callmenova
Ok big guy, when we get the rest of our wiring down in our studio, Ill post some of my bands ****. i was just wondering why it was only a cover on myspace and no origionals. I ****ing hate cover songs, im sorry but i think people should be creative and write there own songs. ya you can have the occasional cover, but whats the point of recording it? No point. Crunch is in a tribute band, thats his deal, hes an awsome guitarist, i never said he was uncreative, but i do think playing in a cover or tribute band is pretty lame, unless your in a original band aswell.

If you've been here long enough n00b i've posted plenty of originals in the originals forum. KTHX
Quote by Embryodead
If you've been here long enough n00b i've posted plenty of originals in the originals forum. KTHX

Wow, sad...you called me a n00b, dont you feel like an ass when you say that? anyway I have been hear since nov 03, i just never made a name. Anyway...post some origionals...
^ Stop being a douchebag.
Kein Engel kommt um euch zu rächen...

Quote by Spynal
I think I speak for the entire metal forum when I say it is an absolute HONOR to have you on these forums Mr. Vikernes.
Quote by callmenova
Wow, sad...you called me a n00b, dont you feel like an ass when you say that? anyway I have been hear since nov 03, i just never made a name. Anyway...post some origionals...

Since we deleted the old files this is the only site that has our older stuff before we even had the myspace. http://subject.dmusic.com

Anxiety doesn't even have the same lead, it doesn't have vocals recorded.

Damned we don't even play live anymore.

and i bet the lead is something you could never write.

Anxiety and Lost In Darkness that have been posted here previously will be done within the next two weeks and another of our originals BaBa which we have a live video of the solo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJsUEnggKIE

So i guess you just proved how much of a noob you really are...use the search function all three of these songs have been posted in originals.
Last edited by Embryodead at Jun 29, 2006,
Quote by callmenova

Shut the hell up.

Amazing cover, brilliant tone and the solo was keep up the good work. Don't listen to dumbasses, e.g. ^
EDIT: Nice to to see some Iced Earth covers anyway.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
id love to hear a cover of Pure Evil, im working on it now, but having a hard time with the fast pull off riff