hey i was wondering what everyones opinions on this cab is. I was looking into it and i just wanna know what everyone thinks.Is is worth the money ($816 Canadian )
what are some good and bad things about this cabinet. I have a JCM 2000 DSL head and i am hoping to try this cab out soon, but for now what is everyones opinions.
dude thats my exact set up, i get a really good sound out of it, really good low end bass responce. great distortion with them. clean tones are alright but always have a bit of bite to them. tend to sound alittle dirty, but with some fine tuning im sure you could work around that. personally i love it
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez SZ, RG w/ Dimarzio Super Distortion and PAF Pro
Marshall JCM2000 head 1960 Cab
and many pedals...

www.adamcutrone.com
^i make art
ive liked what ive heard from them, but i think that they are over-priced compared to cabs that will give you the same sound but for half the price
Fender '82 Walnut Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
EHX English Muff'n
Boss DD-6
Yeah you seriously cant go wrong with one at all. 1960A/B cabs and Mesa Recto standard cabs are IMO the best all around cabs.*

*that are somewhat affordable and available all over the world.
Quote by SGloserkid
ive liked what ive heard from them, but i think that they are over-priced compared to cabs that will give you the same sound but for half the price

Amen. If you want a tone similar to the 1960, check out Carvin's MTS series cabs. Similar dimensions, exact speakers and better built compared to the 1960 series.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Quote by Ambulance X
Amen. If you want a tone similar to the 1960, check out Carvin's MTS series cabs. Similar dimensions, exact speakers and better built compared to the 1960 series.

buT lYkE... Itz nOt A MarShaLl.

Good point. I was thinking about that one but couldnt remember the exact name..
Marshalls are over-rated, ESPECIALLY their cabs. Their heads, for the most part are good, but you pay mostly for the name when it comes to any of their products. *coughMGSERIEScough* If you want a cab better than Marshall, definitely check out Orange. Their cabs are more expensive but well worth the money.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)