hey either drop d, or drop c. sounds good either way. played fairly slow.

e==---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B==--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G==---10-------9--------12----------10--------9----------9----------12---------10---------9--
D==-------0-------0----------0-----------0------------------0----------0-----------0-----------
A==----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D==0--------0-------0-----------0-----------0-------h10---------10--------10----------10------
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
dude its basically the same as your other one.
maybe you should think about what you want to play before you pick up the guitar.
but its not the same thing as my other one.....thats why i called it "Another sad riff", being that i had a first one, now i have a second one i posted...and its different. and this is what i wanna play. and overall....its just a small intro i posted on a forum

Quote by rockybo
shouldnt you be on your little myspace anyway talking to strange men?

Quote by rockybo
Hey, if you can't accept criticism, why the fuck do you post? (To Nole07) You don't call someone gay because they don't like your song.
Quote by Anton Szandor LaVey
He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man.

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
because its ponch and was jokingly? mr. satanist...wow....just wow

Quote by rockybo
Who's picture are you talking about?

Oh, and jokes about someone on myspace isn't funny... It's harsh...
Quote by Anton Szandor LaVey
He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man.

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
i mean yah, he should be able to accept criticism (sp?), and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if the guy really doesnt like it, he shouldnt post about how much it sucks, thats just rude, honestly, it seemed like he did to piss him off more than anything, he could have gave reasons why he didnt like it, thats criticism, not saying it sucks with lots of exclamation points following. . .
YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!??!...lol just kidding, post what you did, i wanna see it. NOW!!!...lol

Quote by rockybo