ok, i've heard great things about both these guitars but i want to know which is better (price doesn't matter). i play mostly instrumental (Satriani, Vai) metal (Maiden, Avenged) and rock (Zeppelin, Clapton). what i'm looking for mostly is a fast neck, and i'd be replacing the pickups in the 1570 like this:

Bridge: X2N
Middle: Tone Zone S
Neck: Air Norton

so, what do you think would be better for my playing style and everything?
You mean schecter Hellraiser?

I would get the RG with a pickup swap it would cover all your styles.
My gear
-Marshall DSL401
-Ibanez JS1000
-Crybaby Classic
-Squier H-H strat
-Frontman 15r
ibanez hellraiser? i thought schecter made it..........but out of them i would probabaly say the ibanez RG1570 is the better choice out of them
WOAH...i was like what the **** guys and Ibanez Hellraiser...sorry im a proud owner of an Schecter C1-Hellraiser and oh my god this things owns hardcore...one of the best guitars i think i could have ever bought...as for ibanez i have an Ibanez RG370DX which i like but the floyd rose tremblo blows...i mean its nice but i hate it now.
In The Devil's Playground with a IDOL Mind.
Quote by afihim
WOAH...i was like what the **** guys and Ibanez Hellraiser...sorry im a proud owner of an Schecter C1-Hellraiser and oh my god this things owns hardcore...one of the best guitars i think i could have ever bought...as for ibanez i have an Ibanez RG370DX which i like but the floyd rose tremblo blows...i mean its nice but i hate it now.

Never judge Ibanez by their lower models

Never played a Hellraiser, but I hear that the neck is chuncky.

The RG1570 is an awsome guitar though.
^^the trem. on your Ibanez is crappy cause its a Edge Pro III ,The 1570 on the other hand has Edge Pro which is way better.

edit:
what he said ^
My gear
-Marshall DSL401
-Ibanez JS1000
-Crybaby Classic
-Squier H-H strat
-Frontman 15r
Quote by Danielv4
^^the trem. on your Ibanez is crappy cause its a Edge Pro III ,The 1570 on the other hand has Edge Pro which is way better.

edit:
what he said ^

He? I'm not a he. Oh wait.... yes I am.... My bad....

And yes the Edge III is a piece of crap. Thats why I'm selling my RG350DX.
Judging by your style this is what I would recommend:

RG1570 of course, no questions asked.

Neck - Air Norton
Middle - Tone Zone S
Bridge - Breed Bridge

The air norton is suited for the neck position IMO...
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 ftw!
ibanez necks are thinner...
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by tombo32
If you want a neck thinner than an RG1570, get a 2nd hand RG570.

Or 2006 Ibanez J-Custom RG8470F, RG8320.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
thanks for all the advice. and sorry about that typo, yes i meant Schecter Hellraiser. and i think i'm going to go with the Ibanez.