basically when i got rid of my guitar teacher he sold me one of his guitars and told me it was leet. All i can tell u about it (i have no idea how to post pics) is that it has the name "Vester" on the front. it has a floyd rose bride...24 frets with some sort of ivory inlay in the fretboard. anyways i ggogled it but didnt come up with much. one of my friends told me it looked like an old ibanez. so basically does anybody know wtf a Vester is?

edit: i dont know if this helps any but it has 3 switches with 3 settings each and 3 dials on the front
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
Last edited by 2lazy2getbetter at Jun 26, 2006,
hmm have you got pics? how much did you pay for it? and y have you siggd ur self?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
photo?
My gear:
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E
Schecter Damien 6
BOSS GT-8 Multi FX
BOSS MT-2
yeah i got like 2 crappy cell phone pics but like i said im not sure how to post pics. and he only asked for $100 bucks so either way i wasnt getting ripped. if some1 can tell me how to post pics i will. thx

p.s. i sigged myself bcuz im funny like that <3
Quote by Allnightmask22
It's like an internet "_____ Name Generator." Close family member + crude name for genitals + compromising sexual scenario + embarrassing or unknown sexual state (IE: Bestiality, incest, necrophilia) = Insult Gold.
yes the frets are exactly the same but its a little diff see if the poctures i atttached came out good.
also i noticed that on the bridge it has the words
"Vester sft-7o1" which i assume would be a model number
Quote by Allnightmask22
i honestly have no idea what pickups they are but he swears to me he paid over a grand for it i dont know if i believe him. it used to be this sick gilded dark blue but his dogs got it and scratched it so he sanded the paint off which i dont really like but its cool. besides the fact that i dont know if its actually is good or not, from what i can tell it has really nice sounding pickups (looks like 2 trebles and a big ass bass) and i love the way it feels so its good...but id still really like to know wtf a vester is??????
Quote by Allnightmask22
I found this through google about Vester guitars :

All instruments built in Korea during the early 1990's by Midco International (at Saehen plant,Korea) and sold through Midco International's office of 908 West Fayette Avenue, Effingham,Illinois,62401 USA Tel; 1 800 356 4326 or fax 1 800 700 7006.No E address.YOU CAN COMTACT FOR MORE INFO.
The Vester trademark was established in 1990 and widely distributed acoustic and solid body guitars around the world.Designed for entry to intermediate level guitarist,but this does not deminish the quality. Midco discontinued the Vester trademark in 1994 in favour of the more popular Lotus line of guitars. All guitars were made in only 4 years, thats it. (Blue Book of Electric Guitars & Vintage Guitar Price Guide BOTH 2004 ISSUES)

You can find some reviews here : http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Vester/
i just googles that number on the bridge and found a review for the guitar but not much info this is what it said:

Price Paid: US $125.00 used
Features: 8
Controls: volume, tone and 5 way selector.
Pickup configuration: H/S/H
Pickups: Vester PR II and I series pickups
Passive electronics
Body Style: Strat (double cutout)
Bridge: Floyd Rose
Tuners: locking
Quote by Allnightmask22
wow thx alot man
Quote by Allnightmask22

i would do anything to get my guitar painted like that one you posted...that is so insanely sick. WOW
Quote by Allnightmask22
I realize that this thread is old but hey, maybe someone still cares. I found a Vester II Concert Series guitar at my local music store and I'd have to say it is pretty badass looking. Only thing is that it's $125 and a guitar being that cheap scares me. How do these guitars play/sound?
Epiphone les Paul Standard
Crate GT1200H & Cab
Digitech RP70
DAndario Strings
^Play it to find out how they play/sound. People didn't seem to know much about them back when this thread was around.
Schecter C-1 Classic
Seagull S6
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Epiphone Valve Junior Combo
Hello, I'm new here and dug up this thread on Vesters while searching all over for info about them. A friend of mine from Denmark gave me a red strat copy about 7 years ago. He works as a sound tech for bands there and brought it to Belize as a gift. I hadn't been playing much for a few years but then this thing got me all stoked to play again. It's great. Where the hell do they come from?
I need to get it worked on though. It has a short in the pickup switch and the volume gets all staticy when changing. I'm taking it up to the US next week.
I i bought an old vester that had like grafitti graphics on it. the graphic was cool for a while but i got bored with it this month and refinished it. It's now a badass flat black. It looks like a esp. It's awesome. I'll put up some before and after pics once i get a my hands on a better camera.
Epiphone les Paul Standard
Crate GT1200H & Cab
Digitech RP70
DAndario Strings