is cracking your knuckles bad?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Yeah, ive been wondering this to. I usually do it anyways after playing for awhile because if your knuckles can crack it means theyve been tense so i always look for no cracking. That could be a load of bull, but my moms a nurse and she says that, so it might not be bull. But I have been wondering if it could damage the bones or something. Kinda stole your thunder Davo sorry
Member # 2 of the Kiss Sucks and Has Too Much **** They Hock as Merchindise Club Pm DoTheEvolution to join.
Repeatedly cracking your knuckles will probably leave you more prone to degenerative bone disease or swelling of the joint causing cartilage problems.

In short; cracking your knuckles will never directly affect your health, but you shouldn't do it.
i dont think its a good idea.....just dont do it...its not that hard
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
too bad... i try to stop but im addicted. theres alot worse things that i could have been addicted to anyway
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by davo_333
too bad... i try to stop but im addicted. theres alot worse things that i could have been addicted to anyway

I used to be addicted to it also, I'm serious you CAN become addicted, but mine was while playing online games and waiting for them to load (Had Dial-up) and Yes it does make joints swell, I did it for about 2 years and my knuckles are larger than they should be, sometimes I get VERY bad pains in them that just won't go away, Playing guitar has actually helped fix them a bit and I don't pop them nearly as much now. But yes, it's very bad and I would try to stop.

I stopped by keeping a glass of ice nearby and eating it instead, I know it's bad also, but it's better than swollen knuckles, it's like my mind just craved the cracking sound. And BTW, I'm only 16 ~_~ So it really sux having larger than normal (not huge) knuckles
Why does everyone always think it's bad? Just because of the sound?

http://www.physorg.com/news64162917.html

I'm still baffled that people don't use Google for things like these. I can't even begin to tell you home many times a day I use Google for any and everything. It's a valuable tool, use it!

Bry
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Large Brownie Batter Blizzard with chunks of brownie. *Dairy product orgasm*

Yes, i'm fat
reading this is makin me want to to do that lol

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider