how do you do it ive just bought a Jackson DK2 and need some tricks for my floyd rose
My Gear

Kramer Jersey Star
Jackson DK2
Epi Lp Standard
Takamine G series
Marshall DFX 30 mg series
Boss Gt8 foot pedal

member of the 'i cant spell yngwhey mhalmstreem club'

PM me to join
The one I usually do is the 1.8th fret harmonic on the G string, dive it (with a Floyd) slowly all the way to the body of the guitar, then hit the open low E and vibrate the trem heavily, once you feel you've done enoough slowly bring it back up to idle.

If you do it with a nice tone and lots of reverb it sounds pretty good.
thats some trippy stuff!i don't get it though,my amp couldn't make a sound like that even if u payed it?
and also my wammy bar only pushes down/loosening the strings but it looked like that guy had his going both ways!
Quote by metalmania91
My apologies for bein off topic but does that kinda bring a tear to your eye?

The news clip in the "Explore More Videos" section with the actual video of the concert where he was shot is sadder

Quote by Brendan1993
and also my wammy bar only pushes down/loosening the strings but it looked like that guy had his going both ways!

Its a floyd rose, it allows you to go bend the strings both ways unless like a Strat trem...
You can make Strat trems 'float', (ie. go both ways) but say goodbye to tuning stability if you do.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Quote by Brendan1993
awsome,can u get guitars fitted with them?

yes, but expect to pay big money for it to be done