I like vanishing quite a bit.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
vanishing is on my profile, has been for a while

zjohn bowdin is the ****
Quote by F@ Man

zjohn bowdin is the ****

zjohn bowdin? heh? lol
Quote by BassSurfer
zjohn bowdin? heh? lol

spelling it as pronounced i guess.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."
i believe he is french or somthing, and the jean sounds like zjohn. think like jean claude van damm, the jean is like john with a z added to it
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
to be honest I think his hair looked awesome long, and he was quite sextastic to be honest... I'd do him

haha, you'd do me....

The Tim Sawyer of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Quote by F@ Man

zjohn bowdin is the ****

I thought it was promounced Jeen Boddin

anuways, I saw a trailer for a movie (Nouvelle-France) and it said sometyhing like 'a movie by Jean Baudin' and I was like "holy ****!"
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=13522698&blogID=112640686&MyToken=acb9b1b9-c1ce-4162-a515-3b57117d1126

How do you pronounce your name?
It's pronounced like John with a Z in the front of the J and no N (think Jean-Claude Van Damme or Jean-Luc Picard). Last name is pronounced Bow (like "bow and arrow") and Dan without the N. In the US, it has taken the pronunciation of "Bodean". I'll respond to both "Gene" or "John" as my first name so don't worry about saying it wrong if you meet me.