Cuz all this is my faith
Live to rock, live to sk8
Cuz this is my faith
Hanging around and sk8

Cuz all this is my faith
Live to rock, live to sk8
Cuz this is my faith
Hanging around and sk8

what do u guys think of it, if u think there are something bad in it please tell me what u think sounds better =) just come with what u want if my song sucks or u like it
sk8....sk8....sk8....you should come up with other words than just repeating sk8 over and over again.
B.C. RICH
i agree with him /\
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
now i'm talking about something that don't have one thing with this thread and that is rap is just a second long beat again and again and some words, in real music u need skills to be good with rap u just need a computer and bad music taste. I say that rap and hip hop sucks, keep on rockin'!!!!
Quote by PUNKfromNORWAY
now i'm talking about something that don't have one thing with this thread and that is rap is just a second long beat again and again and some words, in real music u need skills to be good with rap u just need a computer and bad music taste. I say that rap and hip hop sucks, keep on rockin'!!!!

Public Enemy, RunDMC, NWA, Rodney O and Joe Cooley do not suck.

Have an open mind.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by PUNKfromNORWAY
kid rock is the only rapper who doesn't suck, because he use heavy metal in his songs

Kid Rock. Metal.

I invite you to view the Metal forum if you are interested, I'm sure they would love to discuss Kid Rock and rap with you.
wot was the crack with all the 8s, and on another note, its very unlikely that u 'have fun with youre guitar (okay likely) and youre desert eage gun(bull ****, lol)' Also dont rhyme a word with thae same word 2 lines later it sound crap
the band that play with kid rock in american badass plays heavy metal, if u hear it's sad but true - metallica if u know what metallica is?