Need some advice. Do I buy an epiphone les paul custom or a PRS SE custom. Both are gr8 guitars and i cant make my mind up.
PRS SE all day long my friend. Post a nice picture of that PRS when u make up your mind.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ O Р Є Ŧ Ĥ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I'd be saying the PRS all the way, but that's just my opinion, go try 'em both out and make your own mind up. Although if you really want the les paul shape you could go for a PRS SE singlecut?
I'd go for the PRS.... due to looks (my taste), the weight difference, and the sound. It's a little more sharp sounding; well, depending on pickups and such.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
What about the les paul with different pickups (like seymour duncan SH4 jbs)?
Has anyone got one ?
Epi. I never liked PRS.
My Gear:

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender 48th Street Strat
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Martin Koa Acoustic
Some crappy unnamed bass
I'd try them.......the PRS are very well built, but my sister owns the SE soapbar, and I don't like the feel of it too much.....neck is not too comfortable (to me)........

So, give them a try....IMO, the PRS may be of slightly better build quality, but if the epi is more comfortable to your playing, then that is defnitely the way to go!
Don't be fooled the SE means it's made in Korea. PRS pretty much sold out their name.

Go for the epiphones SEs are really crappy. All the people saying PRS are only saying so because they know the high end ones are good.

The low end... well...
I found SE's to be a disappointment when I played a couple of them. The Les Paul Custom is a phenomenal guitar for the price. I'll have to say Les Paul.
get the PRS. the PRS has a solid mahogany body with a flamed maple cap. the epi has a mahogany/alder body. plus, the pickups on the se custom sound pretty good for only being PRS desgined. If i were you, i'd get the PRS SE custom or save up a little more cash and get one of the CE models. the CE's are american made and have the acutal PRS Dragon II (i think) pickups. only downside though is the bolt on neck
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
Quote by guitarrocka205
I'd go for the PRS.... due to looks (my taste), the weight difference, and the sound. It's a little more sharp sounding; well, depending on pickups and such.

i was just looking at your gear...what are you some kinda rich guy sor somthing.