hey can somebody me out. I want to learn animal i have become but i cant do it cuz its drop C and i only played tuning standerd so can somebody tell me how i can tune it to DROPPED C (C G C F A D) i can get the G,A,and D but i cant get the C's and F so somebody plz help me out
i have been playing guitar for 4 months thats why i only played standed
If you have an electronic tuner, plug it in as usual then press the flat button 4 times. Then tune the low E to normal. Then press the flat button a further 3 times and tune the rest as you normally would. That way one is 4 steps down, the other five are two steps down. Magical.
okay, put the low D on the fifth fret, and adjust the a to the fretted note, then do that for all the notes until G-B, which you fret the G at 4th fret and adjust the B, then 5th fret B and adjust High E.

then you should have DGCFAD, in which case you do what you did for getting to drop D; loosening the thick string a whole step.

then you should have Drop C
i myself have problems getting the top string down to C, i cant get the right sound out of it at all, but my guitar teacher has a much nicer guitar and he can get it to C no problem. it might be the guitar, especally if you have a "beginners" guitar like myself
somehow i cant get it. Its ok ill ask my friend how to do it. Thanks for the info tho it helped
Quote by pacoasterrider
i myself have problems getting the top string down to C, i cant get the right sound out of it at all, but my guitar teacher has a much nicer guitar and he can get it to C no problem. it might be the guitar, especally if you have a "beginners" guitar like myself

well if your going that low
it has nothing to do with the guitar
you just need a higher string gauge
2010 Gibson SG Honeyburst
I'm a musician, a composer, and a theory nut. Pleased to meet you! Check out my websites and drop me a line.

"The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. " ~ Freidrich Nietzche

My Website