are they a good band?
which album of theirs should i get first?
There's a 3 disk set. Ain't bought it though coz it aint cheap.

Songs from a different time (90's live album is good cause Pete Shelley's voice changed.)
Ive seen them twice and they were hugely disappointing, the first time i fell asleep though i had been drinking for some 48hrs previous and hadnt slept in longer so i thought i'd see them again and they were just as bad. Not bad on record though.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Although I can't sit through an entire album of them, songs like What Do I Get? Orgasm Addict and Ever Fallen In Love? Are all killer.
SIZE]
i love the buzzcocks.

i own their self titled album.
peace & chemicals
Being I probably will never see them live in my life because they like to not come to the US, I don't think their live performance is going to affect me.

That being said, I think they rule.
Quote by waterproofpie
Being I probably will never see them live in my life because they like to not come to the US, I don't think their live performance is going to affect me.

That being said, I think they rule.

they are touring in the US right now... they are on warped tour.
peace & chemicals
i saw them at the warped tour.....they were awesome....
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by damn-right!
Ive seen them twice and they were hugely disappointing, the first time i fell asleep though i had been drinking for some 48hrs previous and hadnt slept in longer so i thought i'd see them again and they were just as bad. Not bad on record though.

Pete Shelley and Steve Diggle haven't exactly aged that well (Shelley worse.)

Did anyone see that picture of Steve Diggle dressed up as a hot dog?
Quote by ScummerVacation
Although I can't sit through an entire album of them, songs like What Do I Get? Orgasm Addict and Ever Fallen In Love? Are all killer.

exactly