wasnt too sure on where to post this but admins feel free to move this to the correct location.

anyway im looking to buy a half stack for performing and was wondering if you guys could recomend anything thats affordable. price ranging is $600 and down, i know that limits many suggestions but thats all i can afford for now. if you have any ideas please post them with a picture of the amp if thats ok.

thank you
Guitar gear and accessories didn't seem like a good idea?
Quote by les_kris
Corwinoid is God
I'm not even God-like... I've officially usurped the Almighty's throne.
Click here to worship me.

Member #3 of the Corwinoid Fan Club
Quote by Str1der
wasnt too sure on where to post this but admins feel free to move this to the correct location.

anyway im looking to buy a half stack for performing and was wondering if you guys could recomend anything thats affordable. price ranging is $600 and down, i know that limits many suggestions but thats all i can afford for now. if you have any ideas please post them with a picture of the amp if thats ok.

thank you

Guitar Gear & Accessories.

Don't get a half-stack for the sake of getting a half-stack. You can get a better combo for cheaper, generally. For $600, you could get a slightly used Ashdown Fallen Angel (never tried it but I've heard good things), a Peavey 5150/6505...there are a lot of possibilities.