Hi guys,
I've just bought an electric tuner and strange things happend. When i try it with my jackson dk2 all strings work fine except for the low E string. When i strum it, it shows no sign at all just as if you didnt do anything. When i switch to bass mode it acutally works on the low E string. Does anyone know whats the problem? My guitar works fine on amp and everything. As for the tuner, i tested on my friend's guitar and it works fine for his. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Any help guys?
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Did you just restring your guitar?
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/utilities/tuner/

compare the string tone to the one in the link. u might be an octave off. that would cause it not to read the string.

^prob what anything goes, was going to say
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Alright, thanks for all the replies guys.

Nope, i didn't restring. I don't think i acutally tune the E string too low because it is sort of intune. I wonder if this could be my guitar's problem?
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Ahhh, never mind me guys. I think its an octave off like what jj1565 said. I compared the link to my guitar, all strings sounded close except for the low E string. Thanks everyone! And sorry for the double posting
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.