yeah so which one is better??
Epiphone vintage g-400, schecter omen 6 or epiphone b-stock lp standard
the omen 6

is by far the best made

only downside is the bolt on neck. other than that, it uberly pwns epiphones. cept elitists
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
^Yeah thats a good choice^, but theres nothing wrong with epiphones either, Set necks, pretty good pickups, nice finsh's If you got a G-400 get a standerd or ventage, those are best epi sg's, but its all up to you,
Last edited by Spade1 at Jun 28, 2006,
the b-stock epi standard is probably "better" depends on what was wrong with it.
guess it was returned? not sure.

the vintage sgs are ok, i dont think they wear well. finish wise.

plus for either u have to be weary of the typically unreliable epi switch, minor electronics.
(not a huge problem, overall they are good guitars.)

But, if u like the look of the schecter, that should be ur choice. for the money, its the best guitar of the bunch.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
yeah the schecter would surely be nice
with a pickup change it would be even nicer!
I wouldn't get a B-stock (I assume you're gonna get this online) because who knows what's wrong with it...

P.S. it seems that I have been sigged by Spade
^yeah^ thanks for the complement by the way,

back to the Topic Yeah Be careful with B-Stock items, you never know why they where returned,
Last edited by Spade1 at Jun 26, 2006,
try a lp standard plain top
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I'd say the Omen 6 if you like it...

And I agree. Steer clear of B-stocks. This salesperson was trying to sell me a b-stock LP standard. He said that there was just a small paint smudge on the binding on the treble side of the neck.

In actuallity, the whole binding job on the guitar was messed up. Horribly crooked, smudges, paint drops...It was just horribly done. That's why it was B-stock. Normal Epi LP Standards don't have problems like that.

Also, B-stock LP Standards are I believe $420 - For that price you can get an Epi LP Plain Top. It would probably be as good or better than the Omen 6. Check it out as well as the others. Try them all and pick the one that you like best.

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar