yesterday i went and played this guitar and i loved it and im surprised cuz i usually like finished necks. the bolt on neck isnt a problem cuz i hav big slim hands. it has seymour duncan pups on it and i play thrash/heavy metal and i dont need actives because i already have enouf distortion.

the only thing i was wonder about is how good the floyd is? how long should it stay in tune? like if its not to heavly used

link.
http://jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2913000533

any other suggestions?
check out my horse. my horse is amazing.
I have one and its great for that kind of music. I play a lot of stuff with cleans as well as Children of Bodom, Trivium, and Metallica type stuff. The original pickups on mine Duncan Design Detonators kill this guitar but I'm finally getting them changed to Bill Lawrences. I think you'll get the '06 model which has actual Seymour Duncans so they won't be horrible. The trem. stays in tune pretty well I can pickup the guitar with the bar and then dive all the way down and it barely goes out of tune. Its my favorite guitar. The only things I don't like about it is the unfinished neck, but thats not a big thing, and those pickups.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
I just got the RR3 about 3 weeks ago from guitar center and i love it. I actually use bar quite a bit in my solos and fills and it will stay in tune for hours, which is unusual for a liscened floyd rose. I strongly suggest getting it you wont be dissappointed.
My Gear:

2005 Jackson RR3
1972 Yamaha FG 200
Ibanez 25R
Quote by FFFDFEFRFKFFF
I have one and its great for that kind of music. I play a lot of stuff with cleans as well as Children of Bodom, Trivium, and Metallica type stuff. The original pickups on mine Duncan Design Detonators kill this guitar but I'm finally getting them changed to Bill Lawrences. I think you'll get the '06 model which has actual Seymour Duncans so they won't be horrible. The trem. stays in tune pretty well I can pickup the guitar with the bar and then dive all the way down and it barely goes out of tune. Its my favorite guitar. The only things I don't like about it is the unfinished neck, but thats not a big thing, and those pickups.

ya im getting the o6 model with the actual seymour duncans not duncan design
how much is it?...its hella nice, i would buy it.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

its like around $1000 cuz the price changes for the difrrent paintjobs and im trading in my epi sg-400 for it
nice mate, not big fan of jacksons more of an ESP guy but otherwise nice choice and the trem is better from last years model